Animals matter! Cathy Justus had some bad experiences with fluoridated water making her animals sick. Cathy was raised by very conscious parents who valued health and personal responsibility giving her the same ethos.
After moving to gorgeous Pagosa Springs, CO in 1978 with her husband, they knew they could continue to raise and show award winning Quarter Horses giving them the clean mountain water and the best nutrition. All was fine for many years. Cathy attended to the feed and pure water with method and with good intent. Her animals were healthy.
Unbeknownst to Cathy, fluoridation of her water supply initiated in 1985. Their horses and dogs started getting sick. Slowly they got sicker and sicker and their diverse ailments grew amongst her herd and her dogs. She could not figure out what was happening. It was weird. It was odd.
Finally, she put two and two together and started to question the water supply. Ultimately 8 horses and 4 dogs of Cathy's died.
Cathy's horses were some of the first to ever be diagnosed with chronic fluoride poisoning from artificially fluoridated water. Vets, like doctors are not taught that fluoridation chemicals effect physiology and can contribute or cause many varied ailments and disease complexes that this systemic poison and intentional medication can create.
Cathy is now active in educating people everywhere about the lurking and sneaky dangers that these tasteless and odorless chemicals added to the water can cause to our four-legged friends.