If most scientists, the EPA and the CDC agree that fluoridation chemicials are causing dental fluorosis on the hardest surface of the body, then what are they doing to such things as subtle enzymes, hormones, glucose regulators or soft tissues in our babies and children?
What are the fluoridation drugs doing to brains? What are they doing to our gut microbes and enzymes? See the comprehensive "Study Tracker" (link is external) for the science. Should we 'first do no harm'?
- The thyroid (link is external)
- Arthritis (FAN) (link is external) (Second Look) (link is external)
- Brain damage and IQ (link is external)
- Our government's report
- Cancer study (Harvard) (link is external)
- Review the evidence: click here for the Fluoride Health Effects Database (link is external)
Fluoride has joined a list that includes lead, arsenic, and methylmercury as Developmental Neuro Toxins. (link is external)
Why, oh why, is it still added to the water if we now know that it can change the brain of a developing fetus?