Drinking fluoride can effect the thyroid in profound and real ways. Do you have thyroid issues?
- Effects on the thyroid.
- More on the thyroid gland and hormones
|Must watch film: Is Drinking Fluoride Safe? (5 minutes)|
- Newsweek: Fluoride and the thyroid
- Study after study after published study:
- Published study
- Our Daily Dose - A short film (20) about harm to health and the thyroid.
- More published studies-- listing of studies (500+): Second Look website
See what the Goveernment confirms and understands and yet they do nothing.
"In summary, evidence of several types indicates that fluoride affects normal endocrine function or response; the effects of the fluoride-induced changes vary in degree and kind in different individuals. Fluoride is therefore an endocrine disruptor in the broad sense of altering normal endocrine function or response, although probably not in the sense of mimicking a normal hormone."
(pg 266: "Fluoride in Drinking Water: A Scientific Review of EPA's Standards (2006")